Little Old Me

Little Old Me
HO HO

Friday 13 January 2012

Friday The 13th

Ho Ho

Well boys and gals it's all busy at the Star home

The year has got off to a great start busier than ever (everyone wants a bit of Star)

Canal Street was a bit quiet last night but we had loads of fun in Via scaring the Straight boys and girls (Lock the doors and lets all have a go)

Friday the 13th scary day when nothing is supposed to go right - prepare for the worst is my motto so i am just packing my gear ready for the party at Via tonight and it's extra tights and extra nails and glue and a spare bottle of wine so if it all goes tits up i can just get pissed with everyone else.

I believe that they are putting up a new video feed to the TV's today so you can see me on the tele oohhh the technology.

Those bomb things (the drinks not the taliban kind) are only £2.50 at Via tonight so may have to try a few of them.

Well off to get a vajazel i think may be my lucky night - actually just thought with 2 pairs of tights on my bollocks will look like bank robbers with a tiara on if i have a vajazal.

HO HO

No comments:

Post a Comment